Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

3 posters

Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

Post by capricornJZ Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

Windows mobile phone is making phone communications easy and fun by providing ease of use and a vast array of add-on tools that are available all over the internet. The BlackBerry is a handheld device that is primarily designed for email communication, although it does have other functions. Aside from these features we have mentioned, both Windows mobile phone and Blackberry can be used as your Blu-ray players. How can you play Blu-ray/DVD movies on your Blackberry or Windows mobile phone? Here I share my experience with you and give you an advice.

Since I have this EarthSoft Bluray Ripper, I get more happiness from my BlackBerry. It help me convert Blu-ray/DVD disc movies, IFO files into other video formats, such as Windows mobile phone supported video formats, MP4, AVI, 3GP and AMR, WMV, etc. With it, I am able to convert DVD movies to my BlackBerry and watch them on the go.

How do I play a Blu-ray/DVD on my BlackBerry? My trick is shown below.

Download and install EarthSoft Bluray Ripper software to your computer.

1. Add Blu-ray/DVD Disc

Click "Add" button, select a Blu-ray/DVD/an IFO file in the dialog box that opens, and load it.

2. Select output format

Select one or more files in the list, choose an output format for selected files from the drop-down list.

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players 4655410360_38913a3f03

Click "Tools" button to adjust output settings, you can set the detailed parameters of output format.

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players 4655410508_df905f7de1

3. Set output folder

Click "Browse" button and select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens.

4. Extract file

After finishing the above settings, click "Start" button to ripping the file.

You also can click "Stop" button to pause the extracting process.

5. Clip any segment

Trim your favorite segment by setting "Begin Time" and "End Time".

Tips: Preview the movies before converting/clipping movies. Take the snapshots from the movies.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

Back to top Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty Re: Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

Post by gossipman Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:36 pm

A few years into using any one of these smartphones and you kinda get locked into it. I've used an iphone for about 2.5 years now and have about $150 in apps. I'm not interested in switching to another platform and having to spend another gob of money to rebuy apps. I think Apple getting into this market early has guaranteed their continued success as a result of this. however I never see anyone really talk about this aspect of the equation.ipad mac transferbackup iPad to PC

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Sounds interesting but I think there will be an descreasing returns instead of increasing returns. There will be a point where it isn't efficient to be too green - that it would take more than it gives out at some point.YouTube to MOV converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:33 am

First of all, I've heard nothing about the verizon iphone being offered with LTE network support. This by itself is a deal breaker for me. VZW has been building its LTE network for well over a year now, and for Apple to decide not to add that is staggering to me. Verizon's 3g network speeds have also been tested and shown to be consistently the slowest out of all the 4 major carriers in the US.Secondly, the AT&T network is very broad, but not very deep. It covers almost everywhere, but doesn't have the capacity to handle large amounts of data. This "4G" they are now touting is the same BS that they tried to call T-Mobile on, and is NOT 4G. Its just an upgrade to their 3G network (referred to as HSPA+)Thirdly, why would any of anyone even be looking at the IPhone 4? It came out for AT&T over 6 months ago, and even then was already behind the curve. With new phones from LG, Samsung, Motorola, and HTC in particular coming out within the next few weeks for both AT&T and VZW, the logic of buying an iphone escapes me. Take for instance the HTC Thunderbolt, or the LG Revolution for that matter. Both beat the iphone 4 in almost every category (processor speed, screen size, removable microSD storage, wireless DLNA support, 1080p HD video recording, HDMI output, wireless hotspot capability, etc.) The only reason I can see people would buy a Verizon iPhone is either for lack of knowledge of the competition, or that "because its an iphone" fanboy nonsense. This is why when I was shopping for a smartphone about 6 months ago, and believe me, I did my research on almost every phone offered with every major carrier, I ended up going with the Evo 4G with Sprint. I pay $79.99 a month, get 450 anytime minutes to landlines, unlimited calls to any wireless number in America regardless of network, unlimited nights/weekends, unlimited text and MMS, and unlimited data along with 4G Wimax support. Oh, and I don't have to buy my accessories with a 30% markup just because its an Apple product, or that ridiculous proprietary connector plug.Can't beat that.flac to mp3 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:12 pm

First of all, the LTE chipsets out by Qualcomm are no bigger than their WiMax or HSPA+ counterparts. The Verizon LTE devices I've seen (the Pantech UML290 which now has Mac support thanks to the hacking of a few of my fellow HoFo'ers) are not much bigger than their CDMA/EVDO counterparts. The first CONFIRMED LTE device on Verizon, the new Droid Incredible HD, will likely be using the same chipset as the Pantech UML290, which has support for UMTS/GSM/CDMA built in as well. Those frequencies are all there, they just aren't turned on by Verizon yet. So, with this global/LTE/light as a feather (words from those who have seen the device), Apple would not jump on the same bandwagon?I haven't seen the teardown of the Pantech, but I have the technical breakdown of technical information about the Pantech… you could use the MDM9600 with an iPhone 4 or 5 and fit it in the current form factor if you can fit it inside the Pantech. 072109.pdfI can't speak to anything Apple is doing but there would be no significant change in size, and battery life will probably be similar to current consumption over WiFi. wmv to iPad 2 First off apple would like to boost their iphone4 sales by forcing people to upgrade if they care for this feature in the real world that is called apple being one shady motherfu**er. I concur with others that this is going to dramatically increase the jailbreaking game or even better switching to other phones such as the android. I am disappointed in apple. I told myself I wouldn't switch or jailbreak but this slap in the face by such a money hungry company surely changes ones mind.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty Re: Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down