Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

2 posters

Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

Post by capricornJZ Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:55 am

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

Windows mobile phone is making phone communications easy and fun by providing ease of use and a vast array of add-on tools that are available all over the internet. The BlackBerry is a handheld device that is primarily designed for email communication, although it does have other functions. Aside from these features we have mentioned, both Windows mobile phone and Blackberry can be used as your Blu-ray players. How can you play Blu-ray/DVD movies on your Blackberry or Windows mobile phone? Here I share my experience with you and give you an advice.

Since I have this EarthSoft Bluray Ripper, I get more happiness from my BlackBerry. It help me convert Blu-ray/DVD disc movies, IFO files into other video formats, such as Windows mobile phone supported video formats, MP4, AVI, 3GP and AMR, WMV, etc. With it, I am able to convert DVD movies to my BlackBerry and watch them on the go.

How do I play a Blu-ray/DVD on my BlackBerry? My trick is shown below.

Download and install EarthSoft Bluray Ripper software to your computer.

1. Add Blu-ray/DVD Disc

Click "Add" button, select a Blu-ray/DVD/an IFO file in the dialog box that opens, and load it.

2. Select output format

Select one or more files in the list, choose an output format for selected files from the drop-down list.

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players 4655410360_38913a3f03

Click "Tools" button to adjust output settings, you can set the detailed parameters of output format.

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players 4655410508_df905f7de1

3. Set output folder

Click "Browse" button and select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens.

4. Extract file

After finishing the above settings, click "Start" button to ripping the file.

You also can click "Stop" button to pause the extracting process.

5. Clip any segment

Trim your favorite segment by setting "Begin Time" and "End Time".

Tips: Preview the movies before converting/clipping movies. Take the snapshots from the movies.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

Back to top Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 am

My ipad powered on when I started charging it. And if I turned it off, it powered on again after a few seconds. I can't turn it off as opposed to sleep mode during charging. Does anyone's ipad behave differently? DVD to iPad converterDVD to iPad Mac ConverteriPad to PC transferiPod to PC transferiPad Mac transferiPad converterMac iPad ConverterThe User Guide did not mention that it will power on when plugged in.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Though a 7″ ipad could be to the 10″ ipad what the iphone is to the ipod touch. One subsidized by carrier vs nonsub but less features.convert video to mp5

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:42 am

Got the new updates installed all around on my AppleTV, iphone4, and ipad. Heres what I found and did:Iphone video, following the above instructions, did not play and the airplay button would immediately switch back to iphone. I reconnected the iphone back to itunes and did another sync, and now the airplay button stays when you click it (following the above instructions). However, it still doesn't play recorded videos you took with your iphone.What DOES work though is whatever you want to be shown on your shiny Apple TV via airplay via your iphone, the videos shot need to be added to your regular video library in itunes. Then it'll play fine. I hope this makes sense and helps someone.convert mp4 to mp3

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty Re: Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down