Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

2 posters

Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

Post by capricornJZ Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

Windows mobile phone is making phone communications easy and fun by providing ease of use and a vast array of add-on tools that are available all over the internet. The BlackBerry is a handheld device that is primarily designed for email communication, although it does have other functions. Aside from these features we have mentioned, both Windows mobile phone and Blackberry can be used as your Blu-ray players. How can you play Blu-ray/DVD movies on your Blackberry or Windows mobile phone? Here I share my experience with you and give you an advice.

Since I have this EarthSoft Bluray Ripper, I get more happiness from my BlackBerry. It help me convert Blu-ray/DVD disc movies, IFO files into other video formats, such as Windows mobile phone supported video formats, MP4, AVI, 3GP and AMR, WMV, etc. With it, I am able to convert DVD movies to my BlackBerry and watch them on the go.

How do I play a Blu-ray/DVD on my BlackBerry? My trick is shown below.

Download and install EarthSoft Bluray Ripper software to your computer.

1. Add Blu-ray/DVD Disc

Click "Add" button, select a Blu-ray/DVD/an IFO file in the dialog box that opens, and load it.

2. Select output format

Select one or more files in the list, choose an output format for selected files from the drop-down list.

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players 4655410360_38913a3f03

Click "Tools" button to adjust output settings, you can set the detailed parameters of output format.

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players 4655410508_df905f7de1

3. Set output folder

Click "Browse" button and select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens.

4. Extract file

After finishing the above settings, click "Start" button to ripping the file.

You also can click "Stop" button to pause the extracting process.

5. Clip any segment

Trim your favorite segment by setting "Begin Time" and "End Time".

Tips: Preview the movies before converting/clipping movies. Take the snapshots from the movies.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

Back to top Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:52 am

A Wonderful post - Full of useful links and resources - convert DVD to iPadDVD to iPad Mac ConverteriPad to PC transferiPod to PC transferiPad to Mac transferiPad converterMac iPad Converter, Thanks a looooooot!

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:16 pm

To me, the amazing thing is that he still gave to the world through all of the chaos...unselfishly and in a loving manner. I do believe that he did have a lot of love and hope for humanity.dvd to mpeg

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:52 am

For the betterment of the community?What an entitled putz of a statement. Who is this "community" – Apple, who would prosecute them if they could? Users, who take the fruits of their labor and use it, and offering snarky comments like this 500x more than a PayPal donation. To be clear: they owe you . Their motivations are their own, and you should be grateful they give you, for free, some pretty damn high quality fruits of their labor. You don't like their "motivation" for giving something away? Dust off your C for Dummies book, then, and get to work. For the good of the community, of course.mov to mp4

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:33 pm

For the iPad: A TRUE stylus that delivers fine-tip strokes and ability to rest our writing hand on the screen without causing issues while using this stylus. In essence, a TRUE notepad/handwriting capability that actually LOOKS like your writing as if it'd been done on paper. That would be killer. I love my Pogo stylus and a couple of note-taking apps that have some kind of lower screen field where I can rest my hand on, but it all still results in big, thick and jagged output. Of course, all of this is easier said than done with a capacitive screen. But I dare to dream… convert dvd to wmv For the masses who exclusively use iTunes maybe it will go some where. But I really don't by much music these days. If I do it's normally a song I heard that I just want, I'll shop around on iTunes or Amazon though. Other than that I rarely buy any albums myself. I get turned onto to new stuff mostly through friends who get their stuff through various "channels". If I want it I'll get it from them. That's a probably a similar situation for the tech savy here at TiPb I would wager.So in the end, Ping is lame. I know 0.0 people who use it anyway.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty Re: Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down