Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac)

3 posters

Go down

Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac)

Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) I_vote_lcap0%Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) I_vote_lcap0%Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) Empty Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac)

Post by regttey Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:56 am

Enjoy Christmas time and get 20% off on many hot products in Aiseesoft Studio.
Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) Xmas

Aiseesoft Studio provides 20% off on many hot products.

No1. DVD Ripper/DVD Ripper for Mac

Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) 4209559841_03ba71fba9

Rip DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, even rip DVD to HD video on Windows and Mac
Video editing functions: trim, crop, merge, effect, snapshot and so on.

Also other DVD products: DVD to iPod Converter, DVD to iPhone Converter, DVD to iPod Converter for Mac, DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac.

No2. Video Converter/Video Converter for Mac

Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) 4210323898_45d7581141

Convert video to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats, convert between HD video and SD video along with trm, crop, merge, watermark editing features on both Windows and Mac

Other popular video converter: iPod Movie Converter, iPhone Movie Converter, iPod Video Converter for Mac, iPhone Video Converter for Mac.

No3. SlideShow Maker
Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) 4210323710_6192b0b13f

Create your own Slide show from your source media files – videos, photos and music files. After the making and editing, you can create your own video/audio files as the formats of MP4, AVI, FLV, SWF, MP3, M4A, AAC and any other formats.

For more info please go to:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/xmas.html

regttey
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:41 am

It gives me a good overview,DVD to iPadDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPod transferiPad to Mac transferiPad video converter[url=http://www.top-ipad-video-converter.com/ipad-video-converter-for-mac.html/] and i think it's important to zoom out and see the bigger picture.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) Empty Re: Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac)

Post by gossipman Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Carriers are moving to LTE (or whatever next wireless tech), but CDMA will be here for the next 5 years at least. Maybe even 10.convert DVD to iPad MacMac iPod backup

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 am

Nope Gamecube can only play Gamecube games, actually my kids have a Gamecube and the game discs are very small, they can fit in the palm of your hand. PS2's discs are normal size, DVD size. PS2 can only play PS2 games, and I think maybe some or all PS1 games.ipod to computer

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Are you kidding? First, quit talking about Apple like it has already beaten the other manufacturers and OS devs for 2011. You Make it sound like no other device can support games like this? You mentioned that Apple has not won the spec war. With other devices running the same specs or better than the iPhone, why do you think that games like this won't hit other platforms in the very near future. I'm a fan of this site but you Rene, are insane if you really believe the crap you write. I come here for the app reviews and the news articles. Other SME sites clearly mark their editorials, you however, do not. I'm quickly learning that everything you write, every news story is filled with your F'ed up opinion of how the world revolves around Apple. Just the facts Rene. When you choose to inject your opinion into an article, clearly state that at the beggining so I can skip over it. Thanks.convert avi to ipod

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac) Empty Re: Christmas Gift: 20% off on DVD/Video/iPod Software(Windows/Mac)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down