Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter

2 posters

Go down

Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter

Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter I_vote_lcap0%Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter I_vote_lcap0%Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter Empty Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter

Post by regttey Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:31 am

Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter Xmas

More and More people choose to buy things online, nowadays. More and More people now are giving present online, such as software registration code.
Here I will list something really nice for Christmas gift online. 
Detailed info please go to here:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/xmas.html

No.1 DVD Ripper
Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter Dvd-ripper

DVD Ripper is designed for convert your DVD movies/ DVD home video to video format that you can share with your friend, upload to youtube.com and other video share website and edit in windows movie maker. It can also do video editing works for you, such as trim, crop, merge, effect, add watermark and so on

No.2 Video Converter
Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter Total-video-converter

Video Converter can help you to convert videos to other video format according to what you need, such as mp4 for iPod/iPhone, 3gp for Mobile Phone, avi for Creative Zen, wmv for Zune and windows movie maker and so on.

No.3 DVD to iPod Converter
Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter Dvd-to-ipod-converter

DVD to iPod Converter can help you to convert your DVD to iPod video/audio format and it can also help you to do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge, effect add watermark and so on.

No.4 DVD to iPhone Converter
Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter Dvd-to-iphone-converter

Convert DVD to iPhone video/audio format, provide many default profiles and settings for you. Fastest speed and nice quality. Video edit function including trim, crop, merge, effect, add watermark.

No.5 iPod Movie Converter
Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter Ipod-movie-converter

Convert videos from your camcorder/phone and downloaded from internet to iPod/iPhone video format . Video editing function is also available.

No.6 iPhone Movie Converter
Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter Iphone-movie-converter

iPhone Movie Converter helps you to convert your video/movies that are not supported by iPhone to iPhone video/audio format for you to put them on your iPhone to watch. Also you can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.

No.7 Flip Converter
Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter Flip-converter

Convert Flip videos to other video format you want with super fast speed and high quality.

For more info please go to:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/xmas.html

regttey
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:42 am

Thank you for the summary! DVD to iPadDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPod transferiPad to Mac transferiPad video converter[url=http://www.top-ipad-video-converter.com/ipad-video-converter-for-mac.html/]Definitely an Aspirant here... I keep wanting to read through the Beginner's Guide a bit at a time every day! I like the idea about having multiple resources for garnering needed information; I'll have to check out the other blogs and online resources you recommended.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 am

First of all im guessing you have xbox live? I would suggest cod4 because everyone plays it and its really fun if you like shooters. If you like fighting games I would recommend street fighter four or blazblue calamity trigger. If you like roleplaying try fable 2. A good sports game is madden 09. I hope I helped you out a little bit. If you need any more ideas just ask me.ipod to pc

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Are you f-ing kidding me? Verizon WANTS the iPhone, maybe; they DON'T need it! I'm all for brand loyalty and all that jazz, but thinking Steve Jobs is God Almighty and featuring a clearly biased report on Android being ‘capricious' and iPhone ‘decimating' Verizon's growth is a little much.avi mp4 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter Empty Re: Christmas Gift: Discount on DVD/Video/iPod/iPhone Converter

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down