Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I extract music to my iPod

Go down

I extract music to my iPod Empty I extract music to my iPod

Post by yesi Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:58 am

If you love dancing, one show that you don't know only when the devil is blind is 'so you think you can dance'.
I am a ballroom latin amateur and first be in touch with this show in season 3, at once be crazy infatuated with it.
Now wait for season 9, I haven't noticed that time is fleeting. When I can't sit before my PC, I put fabulous daning
routines on my iPod to enjoy with my leisure time. By the way my favourite dancers are Pasha Kovalev and Iveta Lukosiute
and my favourite choreographies are sonya ,Tabitha and Napoleon; favourite judge is Nigel(because he always stands in the middle).

I come to share how to convert video to iPod. Preparations only need your videos and a converting tool.
I use iCoolsoft iPod Video Converter, because it's cheap and easy to use,
most importantly it can convert videos for iPhone 4 and iPad 2. iCoolsoft also have iPhone Video converter and iPad Video converter
I ever downloaded and found functions are all the same, only have difference in name. If you are a Mac user you can use iPod Converter fo Mac

Then we begin :
First load your video

Then set output format and destination folder. Choose iPod MP4 video as the output format from "Profile" combo-box.
Tips:You can set more by setting parameters

Last add 'Convert' to convert your videos on tick.

This tool also offer editing functions if you need, including adjusting brightness, contrast, and saturation, trimming any time length of clips,
cropping the display area, adding watermark, setting the output parameters and selecting audio track and subtitle.

If you don't want to use iTunes any more youcan try iPod transfer or iPod Manager for Mac.
If they are too intricacy for you, just try iPod Software Tool Pack. Learn more from iCoolsoft.

yesi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down