Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video.

3 posters

Go down

Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video. Empty Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video.

Post by fashion2010 Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:01 am

Do you need convert and extract the audio data from Flash FLV files? Do you need download the music from YouTube online video? The software which can Convert FLV to MP3 can help you.

FLV to MP3 Converter can perfectly extract audio data from FLV video and convert to MP3 audio format, the conversion is high at speed and the output MP3 file have as same as good quality with the source Flash file, the simple and friendly interface makes the program very easy to use.

This program supports batch conversion and can directly convert FLV to MP3 audio. You can play the result MP3 file in the program after the conversion is done.

Once it is over to convert flv to mp3, you can put the converted audio onto your mp3 to enjoy anywhere and anytime. Free download FLV to MP3 Converter and upgrade your digital life!

Convert FLV to MP3 for MAC

Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video. Free-trial Download

Screenshot:

Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video. Original-screen

How to convert FLV to MP3

Preparation:Download the FLV to MP3 converter and install it.

* Step 1
Run the software Which can convert FLV to MP3 and clickBest Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video. Addfile-button, add the FLV file which you want to convert.

Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video. Add-file

# Step 2
FLV to Converter software provides “Trim” function to help you cut a clip from the original video. You can set values in “Start Time” and “End Time” text box to get or just drag slide bar to cut it.
# Step3
# Saving your output file: Choose the output format and output folder in the bottom of main interface. As the following :

Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video. Prefile-destination

# Step 4
# Conversion: When you click Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video. Convert-button# , you can convert FLV to MP3 at once.
# Hope you enjoy the process and get what you want !

More Related Information: FLV to MP3 Converter also provides you with a wide variety of video editing functions such as movie trimming and joining. This Converter which can convert FLV to MP3 for Mac also lets you set encoding parameters including bit rate, sample rate, channels etc. to get a better output quality.

FLV Music Converter,
Convert YouTube to MP3,
Convert FLV to WMA,
Convert FLV to WAV,
Convert FLV to AMR,
Convert FLV to M4A,
Convert FLV to AAC,
Convert FLV to OGG,
Convert FLV to AIFF,
FLV Audio Extractor,
FLV Audio Editor

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video. Empty Re: Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video.

Post by gossipman Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:34 pm

What would be very cool on OSX is if the dash could literally be a version of ios with all my apps spread across the screen.mkv video converteriPad to PC

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video. Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:37 pm

I planned to get a job but that's not really happening as fast as I'd like it to. So in the mean time, I've been playing games...however I get so bored of them! xD I recently beat inFamous on good, and am contemplating on trading it in. Well, really I just want a good game with a strong single player and hopefully an awesome multiplayer. I had COD4, but am waiting (anxiously) for Modern Warfare 2! Can anyone suggest any good games for PS3/Wii/PC? I am too lazy atm to list the games I have...so just try me xDwmv to mp6

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Best Convert FLV to MP3-Convert and Extract the audio data from Flash FLV files/Download the Music from YouTube online video. Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:44 am

Hrm, Gamevil's on sale now. A lot of the things I got on sale for Black Friday are also on sale for Christmas. Plus, some items are on sale now that weren't on sale Black Friday. So I guess this is a learning experience. If you don't make the Black Friday sales, don't worry, you'll probably see them for Christmas as well.avi to iso converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:27 pm

hum… it looks like only 16% are actually happy Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac Human eye can definitely see the difference between those resolutions BUT only if its not too far off. If' you'll re read the same research(s) you're talking about, I'm sure you'll find them saying the exact same thing too. Most of us watch TV from atleast 8-10 feet away and as you go further away from that point, your eyes wont see the difference between because its too far off now. So in a real world situation, the difference bewteen 1080p and 720p is mostly negligible unless you have a 50+ inch TV. But we use our ipads in our hands. So it wont ever be more than 2 feet away or maybe 3 feet if you decide to put it in a stand to watch a movie or something. At that distance, a normal human eye can definitely see the difference between iPad's current resolution and the rumored double resolution. I suggest you check out the iPhone 4 (or iPod 4) and compare it with any of the last gen iDevice. New iphones have double the resolution and its not just noticeable, it's really useful too especially for text based content which looks like it was printed on real paper instead of a pixel based display.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down