Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way?

2 posters

:: Main Chat :: Events

Go down

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way?

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? I_vote_lcap0%How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? I_vote_lcap0%How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? Empty How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way?

Post by lilymarry Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:31 am

Thanksgiving Day is coming, do you choose the best gift for your friend? If not i want to recommend you 4Videosoft iPad Manager . It is a wonderful transfer tool to help users transfer videos/music/picture from iPad to computer and from computer to iPad. That is to say, we can use it as two items of software. One is iPad to Computer Transfer and the other one is PC to iPad Transfer. Now i will show you how to transfer video/picture/music from iPad to PC and PC to iPad.

How to Transfer Video from iPad to PC?
First, download 4Videosoft iPad Manager , install and run it on your computer. After run it, you will see How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? Interface then connect iPad to computer.
Second, import videos to it and choose the video you want to transfer.How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? Click-and-choose-video.
Third, click How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? Ipad-to-pc to transfer these videos from iPad to computer
Last, choose output format.

This effect can also be reached by using iPad to Computer Transfer .

How to Transfer Video from PC to iPad?
The first step is the same as the above guide,
Second, import files to the software How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? Import-files and press How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? Add-files to add videos.
Third, set output format and choose output folder. How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? Set-video-profile-and-setting
Last, press How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? Import, you will have the file transferred.

I think it is a very detailed transfer for new users and for older people, I like it very much and I believe my future mother-in-low will also love it and she will enjoy her favorite videos of Katharine Hepburn in the near future.

Transfer iPad File
iPad Manager for Mac
Best iPad Manager
Transfer iPad Files

lilymarry

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-11-15

Back to top Go down

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:57 pm

I have always known it has existed, I just don’t care about it. I was excited about it, until I heard about the whole Facebook dilemma. I activated it? Then immediately shut it down. I wanted the Facebook interaction.Blu-ray to mkv

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:01 pm

iPhone 3GS. Sure, it's not the latest, but it's fast, it gets the job done, and I didn't see the need to upgrade…the screen is fine. My girlfriend's 3G is painfully slow with iOS 4.2.1 so I'm set on this until I'm out of contract. Probably hold off for the 5. I don't know anyone else with a iPhone 4 so I wouldn't use Facetime anyway. AVI to MP4 converter mac iPhone 4 was my life for about 4 months then I decided to get a MBP. OSX is like iOS without any of the limitations.Therefore my iPhone is basically a router so I can get my computer on the internet. But I still occassionally use it as my camera and video game machine. Somehow I get the funny feeling with the Mac App Store it really is about to bring things full circle.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way? Empty Re: How to Transfer Video/music/Picture from iPad to PC and iPad to PC in an effective way?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down