Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC?

3 posters

Go down

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Empty How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC?

Post by lilymarry Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Our mothers give us life which vouchsafes us a colorful and wonderful world; our fathers provides the whole family which makes our life without worry; our teacher let us gallop in the see of knowledge which guides our life and illumines the road of life headway; our friends share happiness and woe with us which allows us smile in the sweetness of friendship, etc. There are many people to whom we should say “Thanks”, but a word “Thanks” fails to express our gratitude. They are unselfish and they give us everything they can, thus what should we do? Equally, we should give them the best and let them enjoy life with us.

Thanks to all of the people who helps me in my past, current and future life. On Thanksgiving Day, I want to send them 4Videosoft iPad Manager . It is a wonderful transfer tool to help users transfer videos/music/picture from iPad to computer and from computer to iPad. That is to say, we can use it as two items of software. One is iPad to Computer Transfer , the other is Computer to iPad Transfer And I learned to use it and find it is very easy and I am full of confidence to teach my future mother-in-low.

Besides, I find a very simple but detailed guide for her to let her follow it to practice. And I will present to you all, if you have any interest to send such a converter, you will need it. OK, let’s begin.
How to Transfer Video from iPad to PC?
First, download 4Videosoft iPad Manager , install and run it on your computer. After run it, you will see How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Interface then connect iPad to computer.
Second, import videos to it and choose the video you want to transfer.How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Click-and-choose-video.
Third, click How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Ipad-to-pc to transfer these videos from iPad to computer
Last, choose output format.

This effect can also be reached by using iPad to Computer Transfer .

How to Transfer Video from PC to iPad?
The first step is the same as the above guide,
Second, import files to the software How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Import-files and press How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Add-files to add videos.
Third, set output format and choose output folder. How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Set-video-profile-and-setting
Last, press How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Import, you will have the file transferred.

I think it is a very detailed transfer for new users and for older people, I like it very much and I believe my future mother-in-low will also love it and she will enjoy her favorite videos of Katharine Hepburn in the near future.

Transfer iPad File
iPad Manager for Mac
Best iPad Manager
Transfer iPad Files

lilymarry

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-11-15

Back to top Go down

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Skype is not legal not because you make video call , wen you use Skype you make call and video call Through VOIP and VOIP is No Way to make any government control on you call .AVI to VOB

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:55 am

IOS 4.2 is NOT noticeably faster than 4.1, which is faster than 4.0, but no way near 3.1.3 in daily use. I know that benchmarks has shown that 4.2 performs almost as good as and in some cases better than 3.1.3. But this is not the whole truth. Fact is that 3.1.3 is a much better experience on 3G than 4.x.x has ever been.Especially text/SMS app is veeeery slow at startup. So is map application, it takes AT LEAST 40 seconds from I launch the app to it is ready to accept input. Just tried again, this time it took more than 2 minutes!I often experience applications that won't start. They attempt startup, i.e. I get the splash/welcome screen then nothing happens for some time and then I am back to home screen. when I slide to unlock, nothing happens, graphics doesn't even respond. Then after 10-15 secs, I get the numeric keyboard for access code, when I enter the four digits nothing happens, until after 5-10 secs then the all or some of the digits are registered. All in all, this is NOT acceptable!I really surprised and upset that Apple gets away with this! I would have preferred that they kept the 3G on the 3.x.x SW stream instead of moving it to a stream that it could not support.But I see people complaining about the performance of iPhone 3G + IOS 4.x.x and then in the next sentence saying that they can't wait to get an iPhone 4! That is probably why Apple makes this kind of dirty tricks and bad customer support: They know that no matter how bad they treat their customers, they'll buy the next product and the history can repeat itself again, and again, and again, … >:-/ best iPad 2 video converter iOS 5.I have an iPhone 4, so I'm sure to get some benefit. I don't expect anything dramatically new to come from the iPhone 5 or iPad 2, and anyway I'm holding out for a 1920×1440 display (1080p) before I get an iPad and thats a long time away. I don't even think it is likely that iPad 2 will get 720p (1280×960) this time around.I'll probably be getting iPhone 6 and iPad 3-4.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Empty How to copy movies to ipad and watch DVD/video on it?

Post by happy2011 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 am

iPad Manager is an all-in-one iPad management software designed for Apple iPad tablet users to manage iPad music and movie. It can function as iPad music manager, iPad movie transfer, iPad library manager, iPad photo manager, etc. Surely you can use this tool to transfer iPad music to PC.

You can use iPad Manager as the substitution of iTunes to convert DVD, videos and audio files to iPad format, and output files to iPad directly. Moreover, this tool enables you to copy all the music, video, photo files and folders from iPad to computer as backup.

iPad Manager provides the best solution for you to manage your iPad songs, videos, photos, books easily and effectively. Free download it and have a try.

If you are a Mac user,the website also provides a mac version to you, you can download the ipad manager for mac to have a wonderful experience.

iPad Manager,iPad Manager for Mac,iTouch Manager,iPhone Manager,iPad Music Transfer,iPad Photo Transfer,iPad to PC Transfer,iPad to Computer Transfer,iPad to iTunes Transfer,iPad to iPad Transfer,iPad Movie Transfer,iPad Video Converter,DVD to iPad Converter

step 1:Free download iPad Manager install and launch it. Connect your iPad to computer.

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Interface

Tip: You can view all detailed information about your iPad in the main interface, including type, capacity, version number, serial number, format, etc.

step 2:Select the Video category on the left, click "PC to iPad" to load movies.

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Movie

step 3:Click "Load DVD" button to input DVD movies. Choose iPad MPEG-4 or iPad H.264 profile as required. Check "Convert files before importing", then click "Import" button.

After conversion, the DVD movies will be transferred to your iPad in supported format.

For other functions, you can read the following to get more information.

Watch videos of all popular formats on iPad
Follow the guide 1, and click "Add File" to transfer movies from computer to iPad. If the videos are supported by iPad, just click "Import" to load videos. If the videos are compatible with iPad, you need to choose iPad profile and check "Convert files before importing". This tool will automatically finish the converting and transfer.

Transfer iPad movies to PC or iTunes
If you want to copy videos from iPad to computer or iTunes as backup, this tool also works.

Select the videos you want to copy from iPad, click "iPad to PC" to transfer to computer, click "to iTunes" to transfer to iTunes library.

Tip: "Search" function enables you to search files in categories of Genre, Artist and Album to find your file quickly and precisely.

iPad Movie Transfer is a must-have tool for all iPad users, which allows you to convert the formats of the videos on your computer, and transfer to iPad, so that you can get plentiful free movies for your iPad. It also features handling DVD movies and transferring iPad movies back to computer and iTunes.

happy2011

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC? Empty Re: How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down