Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Trial:iPad Manager--the Best Software for you to Manage iPad Music/Movie/Library/Photo(Mac).

2 posters

:: Downloads

Go down

Free Trial:iPad Manager--the Best Software for you to Manage iPad Music/Movie/Library/Photo(Mac). Empty Free Trial:iPad Manager--the Best Software for you to Manage iPad Music/Movie/Library/Photo(Mac).

Post by fashion2010 Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:24 am

Free Trial:iPad Manager--the Best Software for you to Manage iPad Music/Movie/Library/Photo(Mac). Ipad-manager iPad Manager is an all-in-one iPad management software designed for Apple iPad tablet users to manage iPad music and movie. It can function as iPad music manager, iPad movie transfer, iPad library manager, iPad photo manager, etc. Surely you can use this tool to transfer iPad music to PC.

You can use iPad Manager as the substitution of iTunes to convert DVD, videos and audio files to iPad format, and output files to iPad directly. Moreover, this tool enables you to copy all the music, video, photo files and folders from iPad to computer as backup.

iPad Manager provides the best solution for you to manage your iPad songs, videos, photos, books easily and effectively. Free download it and have a try.
Free Trial:iPad Manager--the Best Software for you to Manage iPad Music/Movie/Library/Photo(Mac). Ipad-manager-for-mac
Get Mac version

Solutions of iPad Movie Transfer

1. Watch DVD movies on iPad

Free download iPad Movie Transfer, install and launch it. Connect your iPad to computer.

Free Trial:iPad Manager--the Best Software for you to Manage iPad Music/Movie/Library/Photo(Mac). Interface

Tip: You can view all detailed information about your iPad in the main interface, including type, capacity, version number, serial number, format, etc.

Select the Video category on the left, click "PC to iPad" to load movies.

Free Trial:iPad Manager--the Best Software for you to Manage iPad Music/Movie/Library/Photo(Mac). Movie

Click "Load DVD" button to input DVD movies. Choose iPad MPEG-4 or iPad H.264 profile as required. Check "Convert files before importing", then click "Import" button.

After conversion, the DVD movies will be transferred to your iPad in supported format.

2. Watch videos of all popular formats on iPad
Follow the guide 1, and click "Add File" to transfer movies from computer to iPad. If the videos are supported by iPad, just click "Import" to load videos. If the videos are compatible with iPad, you need to choose iPad profile and check "Convert files before importing". This tool will automatically finish the converting and transfer.

3. Transfer iPad movies to PC or iTunes
If you want to copy videos from iPad to computer or iTunes as backup, this tool also works.

Select the videos you want to copy from iPad, click "iPad to PC" to transfer to computer, click "to iTunes" to transfer to iTunes library.

Tip: "Search" function enables you to search files in categories of Genre, Artist and Album to find your file quickly and precisely.

iPad Movie Transfer is a must-have tool for all iPad users, which allows you to convert the formats of the videos on your computer, and transfer to iPad, so that you can get plentiful free movies for your iPad. It also features handling DVD movies and transferring iPad movies back to computer and iTunes.

iTouch Manager,
iPhone Manager,
iPad Music Transfer,
iPad Photo Transfer,
iPad to PC Transfer,
iPad to Computer Transfer,
iPad to iTunes Transfer,
iPad to iPad Transfer,
iPad Movie Transfer,
iPad Video Converter,
DVD to iPad Converter

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Free Trial:iPad Manager--the Best Software for you to Manage iPad Music/Movie/Library/Photo(Mac). Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Well that explains why all their employees were ‘hired’ away (wink.) Clearly there were no agreements in place at Palm. PAAAAAALM!quicktime converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Free Trial:iPad Manager--the Best Software for you to Manage iPad Music/Movie/Library/Photo(Mac). Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:04 am

I found it interesting how many of the responders said they were staying with AT&T. I think that the anti-AT&T talk is most blog related and then picked up by the drive-by and blink media. Sure in some areas there is dissatisfaction with AT&T, same for Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint. I think it will be interesting to see how many switch to iPhones as their contracts on Verizon come up, and new Android sales on Verizon are.To answer the OP, staying with AT&T for the foreseeable future.convert divx to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:22 pm

I get a little annoyed that they charge extra just for the right to tether when my little old unlocked Nokia that I bought from dell for $250 for work can do it for free plus they have tiered data plans now so, I use a lot of data, I pay for it…granted I need to attach a usb cable to my laptop but it's free and doesn't kill the battery flv converter I get double, sometimes triple the speed of verizon users at work. I've heard nothing but complaints. I'm sure location is a factor just as it is with any carrier, but I view Verizon as inferior. With HSPA+ out to 100% of AT&T's network, that's "4G" already. Verizon LTE is just out to a few NFL cities. As for mobile hotspot, that's why you jailbreak. Or do people want to pay 50 a month unlimited data (5gb) plus another 30 a month on a hotspot? Voice & data isn't happening..this is cdma.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Free Trial:iPad Manager--the Best Software for you to Manage iPad Music/Movie/Library/Photo(Mac). Empty Re: Free Trial:iPad Manager--the Best Software for you to Manage iPad Music/Movie/Library/Photo(Mac).

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down