Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies.

2 posters

:: Main Chat :: Music

Go down

Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies. Empty Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies.

Post by yangyang Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 am

Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies. Bluraydisccopy

Blu Ray Disc Copy is a professional and practical software which supports Blu ray movies copying as well as DVD copying. You can use this Blu Ray Disc Copy software to copy Bluray disc, Bluray folder, or Blueray ISO file without any quality loss. All the contents can be copied to the target file/disc quickly and perfectly. Blu Ray Disc Copy supports all Blu ray and DVD discs and it can remove AASC, CSS, and region protection from them. So that enjoying your Blu ray discs and DVDs freely and conveniently is no longer a problem for you.

Blu Ray Disc Copy allows you to rename Disc Label according to your need. Though the copy speed is really fast, you can also set “Shut down computer automatically” to save your time from waiting if you need. The operation of Blu Ray Disc Copy is very easy and the interface of it is quite pleasurable. Why not free download one and experience it yourself right now?

Key Functions of Blu Ray Disc Copy

Copy Blu Ray movies
This Blu ray disc difital copy software supports Blu-ray disc to Blu-ray disc copy, Blu-ray disc to Blu-ray folder copy, Blu-ray disc to Blu-ray ISO file copy, Blu-ray folder to Blu-ray disc copy, and Blu-ray folder to ISO file copy.
Copy DVD movies
This software supports DVD to DVD/DVD folder/DVD ISO file copy, DVD folder to DVD/DVD ISO file copy, and DVD ISO file to DVD copy.
Remove protection from Blu ray disc and DVD disc
This software can remove AASC, CSS and region protection for you to enjoy the contents in your Blu ray discs or DVD disc freely and conveniently.
1:1 copy without any quality loss
This software offers completely 1:1 bit-to-bit copy without any quality loss. All contents in the source disc can be copied to target disc/file.
Supports all kinds of Blu-ray/DVD discs
This software supports copy Blu-ray movies to any blank Blu-ray disc (BD-R 25, BD-RE 25, BD-R 50, BD-RE 50) and DVDs to any DVD disc (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RW DL, etc.).
Entitle the disc label
This Blu ray movies copying software allows you to specify a new disc label for the target disc/file when copy DVD and Blu-ray movie to disc or ISO image file.

How to Copy Blu Ray DVD Discs?

Step 1:

Free download Blu Ray Copy and install it in your computer.

Step 2:

Launch the software and select from the drop-down list of "Source" to load the disc, folder or ISO file you want to copy.

Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies. Source

Step 3:

Select the output target from the drop-down list of "Target".

Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies. Tg

Step 4:

Click button to set the location of temporary folder. You can also check "Delete temporary files" and "Shut down computer automatically" according to your need.

Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies. Options

Step 5:

Click button to start copy Blu ray. Click button to pause the copy and button to stop the copy. The Blu Ray Copy software will show you the copy progress for your reference.
Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies. Progressp

Blu Ray Copy to FLV,Blu Ray Copy to MPEG,Blu Ray Copy to iPod,Blu Ray Copy to Apple TV,Blu Ray Copy to PSP, Blu Ray Converter,Blu Ray Burner

yangyang
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies. Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:39 pm

i have the origional xbox, origional gamecube, and the ps2, the each have 1 controler, for ps2 i have about 7 or 8 games that i cant think of, xbox i have halo halo2 and probaly 3 or 6 other games, and for gamecube i have zelda windwaker, and zelda oot, h0 in my room). If i loose, i have to give him my $188 dollars. Now i always beat my dad in madden. the last game i played against him, i was dolphins and he was the Giants. I gave him 3 rewinds and i had none. I won 31, 10. should i take his offer?[url=http://www.mediaconvertersoft.com/iphone-backup.html]iPhone restore[/

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies. Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:45 am

Human eye can definitely see the difference between those resolutions BUT only if its not too far off. If' you'll re read the same research(s) you're talking about, I'm sure you'll find them saying the exact same thing too. Most of us watch TV from atleast 8-10 feet away and as you go further away from that point, your eyes wont see the difference between because its too far off now. So in a real world situation, the difference bewteen 1080p and 720p is mostly negligible unless you have a 50+ inch TV. But we use our ipads in our hands. So it wont ever be more than 2 feet away or maybe 3 feet if you decide to put it in a stand to watch a movie or something. At that distance, a normal human eye can definitely see the difference between iPad's current resolution and the rumored double resolution. I suggest you check out the iPhone 4 (or iPod 4) and compare it with any of the last gen iDevice. New iphones have double the resolution and its not just noticeable, it's really useful too especially for text based content which looks like it was printed on real paper instead of a pixel based display.burn avi to dvd mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:29 pm

I 'd like to see more on Honeycomb.. looks like they're just demoing the software. I think there is more to come ..and I like the fact that Android HONEYCOMB makes use out of that screen.I think the iOS does a great job using the large scrreen within the apps ..However .. the Homescreen on the IPad is blend and could use a little life .. all these icons miles and miles apart make the homescreens look empty .. Honeycomb seem to do a great job of using the homescreen real estate. dvd to iphone I 'em better too. Once in awhile you let it dangle and the squeeze to release keeps her in their. Not such a big deal for me when syncing but my nightly charger is one. I buyin' one anytime soon though; when you've had an iPod since '04 and an iPhone since '07, with plenty more added on the way, you tend to get a stockpile of these things…though you can never have too many of those stickers.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies. Empty Re: Blu Ray Disc Copy - make perfect 1:1 copies of Blu Ray movies and DVD movies.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down