Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make my own iPhone ringtone.

:: Main Chat :: Your Work

Go down

Make my own iPhone ringtone. Empty Make my own iPhone ringtone.

Post by yesi Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:00 am

iPhone ringtones can only be bought brfore thirdparty software appears. Today we try to use a tool to Make ringtones for your iPhone.
Let's see what we should prepare. Music or videos as audio source, a iPhone ringtone tool. I choose iCoolsoft iPhone Ringtone Maker
as the example. It support iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 and can transfer the converted files to iPhone directly without iTunes.

First, Input original files. Click "Add File" button to input audio/video files or click "Load DVD" button to input DVD disc, DVD Folder, or DVD IFO file.
You can listen to the added file by clicking button 'Play'.

Second, Drag triangulum minus to set the start time and end time of the clip you want. Besides, you can also input exact time values in the "Start Time" and
"End Time" boxes. You can click button 'Play clip ' to listen to the clip you set and make adjustment.

Third, set uotput folder by 'browse', Check "Import to iPhone" option, the converted ringtone will be load to your iPhone directly.

Last, 'Generate'button will help you to start creating ringtone.

Tip: Click 'Manage Ringtone' to open the Manage Ringtone Window.
Choose the Ringtone Name that you want to manage. Click "Rename" to input new name.
Click "Remove" to delete it from your iPhone. Click "Export" to export the ringtone to your local disk.

If you are a Mac user, please consult here.
If you have demand in converting or editing videos for iPhone you can try iPhone Software Pack, which includes iPhone Ringtone Maker.

You can learn more from iCoolsoft.

yesi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down