Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me, my boyfriend is a Peeping Tom!

4 posters

Go down

Help me, my boyfriend is a Peeping Tom! Empty Help me, my boyfriend is a Peeping Tom!

Post by freellula Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 am

I’ve been together with my boyfriend for three years and I just now found out that he’s a freaking voyeur! I can understand people with obsessive-compulsive disorder, hygiene freaks, pessimists and so on, but I simply cannot get myself to understand voyeurs.

I often saw parcels sent from lightinthebox at his house, and he was always a bit nervous about them. I just thought he had ordered some more cheap electronics stuff behind my back (he had told me he liked to buy his electronic products from there). Little did I know that he had also bought appliances meant for spying on people; spycam pencils, wrist watches, clocks, keychains.. every kind of stuff imaginable. When we started going out, he had given me a similar kind of clock for my bedroom. To keep me from being late from work, he had said. I felt strange at the time, I had always used the alarm clock on my phone. But he just insisted me to let him install the clock on my bedroom wall.. the bastard. At the time I didn’t notice that clock was in any way different, only when I saw the stuff at his place I realised that he had been spying on me as well.

But he fell sick a couple of days ago and forgot to lock his electronic notepad. I found it and opened a folder called “spy cameras” and oh god.. It had pictures of me undressing, of me sleeping (and what’s worse, I sleep naked), putting on makeup and whatever I had been doing in my room. There was also a diary where he had written stuff about all this, from the first time he had bought spying equipment, the first time he had used them and everything up to the present. I went berserk and just stormed to his bedroom not caring he was sick and yelled at him: WHY!? Why?! You bastard!!

Does anyone have any suggestions? What on earth could I do?

freellula

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-30

Back to top Go down

Help me, my boyfriend is a Peeping Tom! Empty Re: Help me, my boyfriend is a Peeping Tom!

Post by miniinsider Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:39 am

quite the equipment he had.. could film you all the time.

miniinsider

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Back to top Go down

Help me, my boyfriend is a Peeping Tom! Empty Re: Help me, my boyfriend is a Peeping Tom!

Post by Bladelip Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 am

Haha.. I also bought a spy camera on lightinthebox and sold it on ebay, there were so many creeps like your boyfriend willing to buy one.

Bladelip

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Back to top Go down

Help me, my boyfriend is a Peeping Tom! Empty reply

Post by gossipman Tue May 10, 2011 3:59 pm

If you want free apps in the US, try Freeappaday.com, freeappcalendar.com, appventcalendar.com, or many of the other free app distributors out there that already do this. No need to whine about not getting free stuff.Oh and something happened to Donny's link but just in case anyone needs it, you can copy and paste this:of_ChristmasIn the US, thanks to sleazy marketers and advertisers, the twelve days of Christmas has erroneously described as the 12 days before Christmas, when in every Christian sect it's the 12 days after. The marketers simply want to get everyone excited about buying stuff for Christmas so they run specials and badly title them "12 days of christmas shopping spectacular" or something else equally awful to entice buyers to come into the store. Don't believe it. convert from avi to wmv Looks nice. And to one of the comments above somewhere, bb aint old fashion. I seen tons of people using bb everyday. I work in a retail store, and most, if not major of these people coming in are always on their berrys.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum