Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to deal with someone stealing food?

5 posters

Go down

How to deal with someone stealing food? Empty How to deal with someone stealing food?

Post by Bladelip Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:27 am

I live in the university dormitory. In the beginning of term I left a cake in the fridge and the next day I discovered it had been stolen. Recently, the thieving has intensified. Only last week someone stole my food three times. Some other students have had it even worse. Pizza, fruits, desserts, yoghurt and eggs have vanished from our fridge. What’s more, a cettle and a frying pan have also been stolen from the kitchen. Some senior students said it was the same thing a year ago, and they had no idea whether it was someone from the school or an outsider. This gets everyone annoyed to the max and the atmosphere between students is tense. Can anyone suggest anything that could be done?

Bladelip

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Back to top Go down

How to deal with someone stealing food? Empty Re: How to deal with someone stealing food?

Post by Nightsinger Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:12 am

use poison

Nightsinger

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-11-30

Back to top Go down

How to deal with someone stealing food? Empty Re: How to deal with someone stealing food?

Post by miniinsider Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:50 am

don’t buy food.. nothing to steal then.

miniinsider

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by freellula Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:27 pm

VERY SIMPE, just go to:

http://www.lightinthebox.com/?utm_source=frmkt&utm_medium=re&utm_campaign=omniweb

How to deal with someone stealing food? Wsadux1284878583786

Buy a coke can spy camera and leave that in the fridge. Whoever is stealing from you will be on film, in other words: busted!

freellula

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-30

Back to top Go down

How to deal with someone stealing food? Empty reply

Post by gossipman Tue May 10, 2011 3:30 pm

I think this contest, or whatever it is, would be a whole lot more appealing if they were giving away a $10,000 Apple Gift Card not an iTunes card. Most people burn their CDs onto their iPods and load digital copies of movies as well or use Netflix. The iTunes gift card seems pointless. But that's my opinion. copy blu-ray I used to make fun of all the iPod cases and accessories and how it became this huge industry. Now I'm a participant business owner and when I see how many millions of iPads are sold I wonder how to get sales from just half a percent of them… Pretty amazing.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum