Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day?

2 posters

Go down

How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? -- 4Videosoft iPad Manager

How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? I_vote_lcap0%How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? I_vote_lcap0%How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? Empty How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day?

Post by lilymarry Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Our mothers give us life which vouchsafes us a colorful and wonderful world; our fathers provides the whole family which makes our life without worry; our teacher let us gallop in the see of knowledge which guides our life and illumines the road of life headway; our friends share happiness and woe with us which allows us smile in the sweetness of friendship, etc. There are many people to whom we should say “Thanks”, but a word “Thanks” fails to express our gratitude. They are unselfish and they give us everything they can, thus what should we do? Equally, we should give them the best and let them enjoy life with us.

Thanks to all of the people who helps me in my past, current and future life. I want to show my deepest thanks to my girlfriend’s mother, for it is her who let me have the chance to know such a good girl and it is her who makes my latter life meaningful. Thus I searched a long time to find what gift I should give to my future mother. As I know that she likes watch videos about Katharine Hepburn, so I bought an iPad to her and I think no matter where she goes, she can enjoy it. However, as we all know some videos don’t compatible with iPad like MTS videos, so before you put it on your iPad, you should convert it to iPad compatible format. In order to let my girlfriend’s mother enjoy it without trouble I should buy a converter to help her transfer the videos. So I searched a lot and at last I find 4Videosoft iPad Manager . It is a wonderful transfer tool to help users transfer videos/music/picture from iPad to computer and from computer to iPad. That is to say, we can use it as two items of software. One is iPad to Computer Transfer , the other is Computer to iPad Transfer And I learned to use it and find it is very easy and I am full of confidence to teach my future mother-in-low.

Besides, I find a very simple but detailed guide for her to let her follow it to practice. And I will present to you all, if you have any interest to send such a converter, you will need it. OK, let’s begin.
How to Transfer Video from iPad to PC?
First, download 4Videosoft iPad Manager , install and run it on your computer. After run it, you will see How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? Interface then connect iPad to computer.
Second, import videos to it and choose the video you want to transfer.How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? Click-and-choose-video.
Third, click How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? Ipad-to-pc to transfer these videos from iPad to computer
Last, choose output format.

This effect can also be reached by using iPad to Computer Transfer .

How to Transfer Video from PC to iPad?
The first step is the same as the above guide,
Second, import files to the software How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? Import-files and press How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? Add-files to add videos.
Third, set output format and choose output folder. How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? Set-video-profile-and-setting
Last, press How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? Import, you will have the file transferred.

I think it is a very detailed transfer for new users and for older people, I like it very much and I believe my future mother-in-low will also love it and she will enjoy her favorite videos of Katharine Hepburn in the near future.

Transfer iPad File
iPad Manager for Mac
Best iPad Manager
Transfer iPad Files

lilymarry

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-11-15

Back to top Go down

How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 pm

It's so like Apple. I remember similar situation happening with iPod getting a picture of “Wireless while locking device” support an nortbeing listed in iOS page for iPhone. Not mentioned doesn't mean not going to be available. Not to mention It's still “coming soon”. iPhone 4 has been tested to use the FaceTime feature in Saudi Arabia with iPhones from the US and UK. The concept of video call has been around since 3G technology evolved there ( which is around 5- 6 years ago). Not to mention VOIP like skype. Therefore, I don't see any cosmetical changes nor blocking of video services coming to take place.avi to ipod converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:53 am

Interesting, but they jumped the gun a bit too soon, I think. Why offer iPhone 4 when iPhone 5 is probably 6 months away? We know that by operating iP4 on a CDMA network you can't use voice and data simultaneously, so why even bother with iP4? Or is it VZW's greedy thinking that we'll get the suckers who don't care about anything but iPhone on Verizon? I'm a BlackBerry user who's been with Verizon for the past 5 years, and my contract is up in May. I may just jump over to AT&T when iPhone 5 comes out this summer. m4v to mpeg Interesting. 'Which?' magazine is read by a much older readership than most gadgety magazines. This could be the start of a revolution in computing for older users. I'm already recommending iPads to parents and grandparents to try and reduce the "can you help me load the internet on the computer" type questions!

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day? Empty Re: How I please my future mother-in-low on Thanksgiving Day?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum