Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to put flash games on your psp

3 posters

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

Go down

How to put flash games on your psp Empty How to put flash games on your psp

Post by gossipman Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:06 am

n this tutorial you will learn how to put flash games on your PSP.
Tutorial made by FireFoxx

Flash games work on ALL flash enabled PSPs, even on 3.00+, but the flash player needs to be activated first!

Controls:
You can only play games that require the mouse and left click on your psp. For the mouse you use the analog stick and for left click it will be the X button.

----------Enabling Flash player on your PSP-----------------------

This part is for people who have not enabled the Flash player on their psps, if you have already enabled flash, skip this part. First off to do this you need to have a wireless internet access point to enable it. On your psps xmb (home) go to settings>system settings>enable FLash player. This should only take a few minutes to do once you hit the button.

--------Setting up flash games--------------------------------

Now to get them on your psp you need the .swf file of the game. For example in this tutorial I am going to use The PSP Max Arcade:

First start by downloading the files needed to get it working.
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PSP Max Arcade is a collection of many flash games.

To install this unzip the folder that you downloaded and put the folder named maxarcadepack onto the root of your memory stick (the place that has the folders named PSP and MP_ROOT)

-------------Playing flash games--------------------------------------

Next turn on your psp and go to the web browser type this in the adress:

file:/maxarcadepack/psparcade.htm

Once you have this up I reccomend that you bookmark the page to make it easier for next time you play, you do not have to type in the adress everytime.

You now have flash games on your PSP!!!!

----------------Adding extra flash games--------------------------------

If you do find another .swf file of a flash game you can add it by placing it anywhere on your PSP's memory stick (just remember that you can only play flash games that use the mouse and left click only) but to make it easier I reccomend that you make a new folder in your PSP folder called flash (folder will be with music folder, system folder etc.)

Now if you put the .swf in there go to the browser and type in:

file:/psp/flash/********.swf

The stars mean whatever the .swf file is called

Note:
-Even thought you require the web browser to play flash games, You DO NOT have to be near a wifi connection to play this, it is all offline.
-Flash games that require only the mouse and left click will work on your PSP
-Although they are called flash games, playing these will not brick your psp because they have nothing to do with writing to your psps flash memory

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

How to put flash games on your psp Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 pm

I agree with some of the comments regarding the reason for doing this. It is fully dependent on what type of site you run and should it be a news site or a site that brings up to date information frequently then it`s fair to say that this technique would be useful. However, in general I don`t see why anyone would bother when Google Indexes within a matter of a minute after publishing and therefore it makes the process of using Tweeting to bring traffic a bit redundant. But for news sites it is definitely a positive step to take.Blu-ray to mkv converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

How to put flash games on your psp Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:18 am

I tried the agent 18 clear slider and the first day I got a hairline scratch and promptly put a back film protector and swore off the slider for the ip4. just wasn't worth it. switched to one piece cases like speck's see-thru and candyshell. slider's won't play nice with screenshields AND back films anyway. these slider case manufacturers should have given more thought on their cases to work with screenshields and back protectors knowing that the iPhone 4's made of glass so of course they'll want to protect their investment. dvd to ipod I tried to get my iPhone 3GS due to dust on the LCD behind the class. I remember a bit of rain reaching the dock LCI but the headphone jack LCI wasnt. I was disappointed that even though the problem I had was not correlated to a tripped LCI. Next time I'll call in to apple care and have them take care of it.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

How to put flash games on your psp Empty Re: How to put flash games on your psp

Post by preetlove Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:02 am

You can get the information via steps on wikihow.com

preetlove

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-06-06