Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices?

3 posters

Go down

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices?

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? I_vote_lcap0%How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? I_vote_lcap0%How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? Empty How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices?

Post by reconry Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:29 am

As a movie fans, i have many DVD movies and movies i downlaoded from internet on my computer. Now i want to put them on my iPod/iPhone, how can do that?

DVD Converter solve my problem easily.

DVD Converter Suite is the perfect combination of Aiseesoft DVD Ripper, Aiseesoft Total Video Converter and Aiseesoft iPod to Computer Transfer. With it, your can enjoy your DVD/ videos on your portable devices at will!

You can take the following step-by-step instructions to start your conversion.

Step 0: Download and install Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite.
After a short while, you can see the following interface:

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? Dvd-converter-suite

On the interface, you can see three buttons: DVD Ripper, Total Video Converter and iPod to Copputer Transfer. I’ll introduce them one by one.

Step Two:
Click “DVD Ripper”, you can see the following interface:

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? Dvd-ripper

Then you can use it to rip DVD to the formats supported by your portable devices.
1. Import DVD
Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the “Load DVD” button to load DVD.
2. Set output format
Click "Profile" button to select the output format . You can click the "Settings" button to to set parameters of your output video such as Frame Rate, Resolution and Video Bitrate, etc.
3. Click the “Start” button.
If you want to your own conversion path, you could click “Browse” button to specify a location on your computer to save them. If you want to open the output folder, you can just click “Open”.

Tips
1. Click "Effect" to make special effect for your movie.
You can adjust Brightness, Contract, and Saturation of the movie, etc.
2."Trim" function is for you to select the clips you want to convert.
3. Cut off the black edges of the original movie video and watch in full screen on your iPod using the "Crop" function.
4. This software allows you to join several DVD chapters into one clips by using "Merge into one file".

Step Three:
Click “Total Video Converter”, you can see the following interface:

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? Total-video-converter

With it, you can convert video from one popular video format to another easily.
1. Click the "Add Files" button and add the video files you want to convert to the program.
2. Set output video format
Click "Profile" button to select the output format for your video. You can click the "Settings" button to to set parameters of your output video such as Frame Rate, Resolution and Video Bitrate, etc.
3. Click the “Start” button.
If you want to your own conversion path, you could click “Browse” button to specify a location on your computer to save the converted movie. If you want to open the output folder, you can just click “Open”.

Tips
Aiseesoft Total Video Converter also has functions of Trim, Crop, Snapshot and merge into one file.

Step Four:

Click “iPod to Computer Transfer”, you can see the following interface:

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? Ipod-to-computer-transfer

You can use it to backup iPod video/audio files to computer, you don’t need to worry about losing anything.
1. Connect your iPod to your computer
When you plug your iPod into your computer, Aiseesoft iPod to Computer Transfer can automatically load your iPod into it.
2. Choose files
Choose the songs, videos and other things that you want to backup at the top of the window
3. Start to transfer
The most important and the last thing you need to do are to click the “export to pc” button . After you click “export to pc” button a pop-up window will appear and with it you can choose where you place your iPod songs and videos. Few seconds later you will have your iPod songs, videos and other things on your computer.

Tips
1. To make your backup in a good order, you can click “Track Filter” button
2. For the beginner of iPod you can know the generation and name of your iPod from Aiseesoft iPod to Computer Transfer. And you can also know how many spaces have used and how many left in your iPod.

Mac use: Aiseesoft DVD Converter for Mac

DVD to iPad | DVD to iPad Converter | iPad Converter | iPad Video Converter

reconry
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 1696
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? Empty Re: How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices?

Post by gossipman Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:35 am

Wow that is bull, they don't even support Goggles on the iPod Touch 4G. The thing has been out for a month and they don't support it.iPad video Converter Macconvert mp4 to wmv

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? Empty Re: How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices?

Post by gossipman Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:35 am

There's one thing that the Apple strategy will not deliver: big market share. So what?avi to ipadmp4 to wmv converter

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 pm

by the way, the telecom industry inconvert AVI to VOB

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

How to Put DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices? Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:56 am

i spent the holidays with my EVO having brother. Amazingly he never mentioned the phrase "It's not real 4G" or the word "fragmented." Funny though when i showed him "Soundhound" he said "Oh my God that's so cool." And he said "check this out. I can send a text with my voice. I sent all my holiday texts that way." He's totally should be spending his time worrying about how fast his 4G is (sarcasm).iPad Magic

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down