Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy HD Video on Mac and Windows in the Easiest Way

3 posters

Go down

Enjoy HD Video on Mac and Windows in the Easiest Way Empty Enjoy HD Video on Mac and Windows in the Easiest Way

Post by capricornJZ Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Large amount of MacBook users like to install double systems, Mac and Windows in order to get an easier use. Well, these two Irreconcilable companies won’t let their systems support the similar video formats. There comes the problem when you want to enjoy WMV format video, you have to switch to Windows and when you meet MOV format, and you can only use Mac system. Do you feel tired of changing operating systems? Would you like to enjoy the video more freely? To solve your annoying problem, LeKuSoft released its perfect product, LeKuSoft Video Converter.

Enjoy HD Video on Mac and Windows in the Easiest Way 4719176371_a00be754f8

If you get one interesting video in MOV format that cannot be played, you can convert it to HD WMV format with only three easy steps; input video, select HD WMV as the output format and then start the conversion.

Enjoy HD Video on Mac and Windows in the Easiest Way 4719176449_3208ea55ae

If you like part of the video, you can clip the segment you like by setting begin and end time.

Enjoy HD Video on Mac and Windows in the Easiest Way 4719826334_5b6405bb43

No matter what kind of video format you want, you can get it from LeKuSoft Video Converter. It is a perfect match for your Windows system. If you want the one for Mac, you can download LeKuSoft Video Converter for Mac.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

Back to top Go down

Enjoy HD Video on Mac and Windows in the Easiest Way Empty ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:11 am

Useful post as I can't think enough of how many times people asked where to learn seo. DVD to iPad converterDVD to iPad Mac ConverteriPad to PC transferiPod to PC transferiPad Mac transferiPad converter[url=http://www.top-ipad-video-converter.com/ipad-video-converter-for-mac.html/]Yes, there's a ton of good place but a lot of newbies are lost in and often misguided by all that content.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Enjoy HD Video on Mac and Windows in the Easiest Way Empty Re: Enjoy HD Video on Mac and Windows in the Easiest Way

Post by gossipman Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:03 pm

HP might be in the news because they are finally are gonna give better ink prices. Or they are going the Google route and buying all things interesting.m2ts to aviconvert ts to avi

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:31 pm

I am actually waiting to see the tablet that hp releases running webOS. I have a palm Pre and even though there was some hardware issues at it was a first generation device the OS is very nice and easy to use. Great Multitasking. I am interested to put that device and the iPad next to each other.divx to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ipadgeek Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:00 am

Had an HTC 8525 from AT&T, after 6 months of it died, so when the iPhone was released I was using a Go Phone with the sim from the 8525 until I could upgrade. I bought a couple iPhone for my wife and myself. My wife refused to upgrade from that phone because she was happy with it and it was "good enough". I got her an iPhone 4 for Christmas. That 2G was given to a family member and still going strong. I think the 2G is still a better device than many smart phones offered new today.backup iPod to pc

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Back to top Go down

Enjoy HD Video on Mac and Windows in the Easiest Way Empty Re: Enjoy HD Video on Mac and Windows in the Easiest Way

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down