Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy Your Blu-ray Movies on your iPad, iPhone, PSP and Computer Now!

2 posters

Go down

Enjoy Your Blu-ray Movies on your iPad, iPhone, PSP and Computer Now!

Enjoy Your Blu-ray Movies on your iPad, iPhone, PSP and Computer Now! I_vote_lcap0%Enjoy Your Blu-ray Movies on your iPad, iPhone, PSP and Computer Now! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Enjoy Your Blu-ray Movies on your iPad, iPhone, PSP and Computer Now! I_vote_lcap0%Enjoy Your Blu-ray Movies on your iPad, iPhone, PSP and Computer Now! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Enjoy Your Blu-ray Movies on your iPad, iPhone, PSP and Computer Now! Empty Enjoy Your Blu-ray Movies on your iPad, iPhone, PSP and Computer Now!

Post by reconry Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:37 am

After a whole year's expectations, the Christmas holiday 2010 is finally coming. Christmas is the rare free time shared with family. And also it is a good time to enjoy the best movies out this year, which you wanted to watch before but did not have enough time.

Actually, there are some really exciting movies out this year, such as Inception, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010), Eclipse (2010), Date Night, etc. Just shop for these movies (Blu-ray Disc) and enjoy them with closest persons. To help you enjoy the Blu-ray movies more conveniently, Aiseesoft Studio has prepared some professional Blu-ray Tools for you, such as Blu Ray Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, and Blu-ray to iPad Ripper, etc.

To rip your Blu-ray to your computer, ipad, iPhone is really easy. Now i will show you how to do that.

Tools you need:
1. Blu-Ray DVD Driver
2.Blu Ray Ripper
Preparation:
You need install and run this

Enjoy Your Blu-ray Movies on your iPad, iPhone, PSP and Computer Now! 4151810569_c174a580e2

[b]Step 1: Load your BD
Load your BD disc in to your blu-ray driver.
Step 2: Output Profile

Choose your output profile from the drop-down list according to your need. You choose output format as your devices and also with specific video format.
You can also set the specific settings of your output video, such as “resolution” “video bitrates” “encoder” and so on.

After you have done all the tings above, you need to click the start button to convert your blu-ray disc.

Tips:
You can also do many video editing works about your output video.
Enjoy Your Blu-ray Movies on your iPad, iPhone, PSP and Computer Now! 4151810217_ccd4880438

1. Effect:
You can adjust the “Brightness”, “Contrast”, “Saturation” of your output video and also you can select to use the “deinterlacing” function which make your video more enjoyable.
2. Trim
To pick up any part of your BD movie to converter, you can use “Trim” function.
3. Crop
You can choose any play area to convert by using the Crop function.
4. Watermark
You can add your own watermark on the output video, the watermark can be words and also picture. You can choose the font of your words and other really enjoyable function

This nice Blu-ray ripper provides many profile for you to choose, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, HD video, MP4, AVI, WMV and also PSP and mobile phone profile.

reconry
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 1696
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Enjoy Your Blu-ray Movies on your iPad, iPhone, PSP and Computer Now! Empty reply

Post by gossipman Tue May 10, 2011 5:20 pm

offline reading for touch, different tabs on the bottom for different types of subjects like ipod, mac, rumors, apps that are fully customizable like the old NYT app. easy way to comment that saves your info so all you need to do is comment and not put in your name/email. option to save articles. pull down to load. Video to iPad 2 Converter for Mac If you are guys are talking about the Apple Retail store, I would honestly pick Best Buy since I can be in and out within minutes, whereas for the Retail store, its always full of people who take forever to get the guys leave so I can buy my stuff. A simple purchase can usually take me an hour or two just waiting for someone to be free

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Back to top Go down